Core has a back. Improving posture is more than your abdominals. Especially with our living habits of sitting too much, waking up the back is very important. For some, inviting simple movements of the spine is essential. Sitting so much can make the back stuck. Good sitting and standing is a 3D Core.
This week in online mat, reformer and parasetter class we will explore improving Core has a back.
- Embodied Anatomy: Pilates Mat class. $18. Tuesdays 2:30-3:30 PM
- Embodied Anatomy: Pilates Reformer Class 8 persons $35. Fridays 1:30-2:30 PM
- Parasetter/Foam Roll Class $18 Saturdays 10 AM
Recordings will be made of these classes
- Core Has a Back
- Hand-Scapula Relationship
- No Classes August 24 – September 7