Without a good head-tail connection, there will be an impact on your arms. This August we will explore building better foundations for the neck alignment, the spine and its connection to the arms. In my studies with teachers of the Alexander technique, Irene Dowd and Jean Claude West, realigning the neck and the back of the spine is essential for great foundation for the core.
This week in online mat, reformer and parasetter class we will explore improving your head-tail connection for better arm connections.
- Embodied Anatomy: Pilates Mat class. $18. Tuesdays 2:30-3:30 PM
- Embodied Anatomy: Pilates Reformer Class 8 persons $35. Fridays 1:30-2:30 PM
- Parasetter/Foam Roll Class $18 Saturdays 10 AM
Recordings will be made of these classes
- Kissable Available Neck – Text neck issues
- Core Has a Back
- Hand-Scapula Relationship
- No Classes August 24 – September 7