Connections is coordinations.
Depending how the action of the body, there are different organizations needed for certain movements. A dancer doing a pirouette uses their body differently than a salsa dancer. The body is used differently in karate vs capoeira both martial art forms. Bartenieff Fundamentals™ teaches different concepts of how the body organizes depending on the action. Applications will be made to Pilates, Yoga, dance and the parasetter in my ongoing online classes and upcoming Anatomy Dances Workshops.
- Embodied Anatomy: Pilates Mat class. $18
Mondays 2:15-3:15 PM
- Parasetter/Foam Roll Class $18.
Saturdays 10 AM
- November 2-7 BodyHalf
- November 9-14 Diagonal: Sequentialness and rotation
- November 16-21 Distal-Midlimb-Proximal
- November 23 iliopsoas- Connections to the torso and legs.
Recordings will be made of these classes